Need to catch up? Here are some food, agriculture and farm stories you might have missed this week.
1. Ringing in 2015. Get ahead of the game with these 6 resources to help you build a better farm business this year. Farm Futures
2. Enterprising cattle rustlers. High cattle prices, drugs spur cattle thefts near Oklahoma City. McAlester News-Capital
3. Big year for UAVs. 2014 was the biggest year for drones, according to Motherboard writer Jason Koebler, but 2015 is likely to top it. Motherboard
4. New regs in 2015. ATV safety standards, Waters of the U.S. final rule and protections on human and animal food top The Hill's list of regulations to watch in 2015. The Hill
5. Ag issues that dominated 2014. From WOTUS hubbub to reinstatement of higher Section 179 levels, we counted down the hottest agriculture news stories of 2014. Farm Progress
6. Rural Wi-Fi solutions. UK research says rural areas with limited Internet and Wi-Fi access could get a major upgrade in the future with the sheep and the Internet of Things. Syracuse.com
7. The aging rancher. No ranchers under age 35 by 2033? Say it ain’t so! Beef
And your bonus:
The original Christmas tree recycler. Goats will help clean off Christmas trees near Reno, Nev. USA Today
How to Farm: U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance explains how four farmers complete a day's work.