The Climate Corporation Tuesday announced the first step towards integrating its Climate Basic and Climate Pro tools with Precision Planting's hardware and software products – a limited time promotional pricing offer starting Feb. 3.
"We aim to enable greater agricultural productivity through the combination of industry-leading hardware, software and services, and are taking a unique approach with pricing to ensure more farmers have access to these revolutionary capabilities," David Friedberg, CEO of The Climate Corporation, noted in a press statement.
Friedberg said the offer is the first step in simplifying how farmers can make technology work, delivered via a single service.
The offer will allow farmers to start combining Precision Planting hardware and software along with Climate Basic and Climate Pro by reducing the upfront cost of cab equipment by as much as 90%, the company says.
The promotional offers will be available through Precision Planting dealers and Climate Pro partners. Subscriptions start at $499/year.
Climate Corporation says the partnership will allow producers to:
• Make decisions based on real-time weather, soil, crop and equipment performance
• Respond quickly to changing weather and field conditions
• Anticipate yield-reducing agronomic issues
• Integrate data and access it across multiple devices and equipment
• Automatically integrate equipment, soil, weather, crop, agronomic practices, field boundaries, as-planted dates, as-harvested dates as well as report summaries for FSA or crop insurance reporting
Monsanto Company's Integrated Farming Systems and Precision Planting groups have recently transitioned to The Climate Corporation. This transition enables Climate to provide a unified service to help farmers increase their profits regardless of which brand of equipment, seed or other inputs they rely on, The Climate Corporation said.
More information on the partnership, and the limited time offer, can be found at www.precisionplanting.com/precisionacre.