If you've been missing Goodyear ATV and UTV tires, good news: They're back.
Titan Tire Corporation is reinstating production of the extensive lineup of Goodyear ATV and UTV tire designs, after entering into an agreement with Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company in August, 2014.
Titan is now producing nearly 70 sizes and styles of Goodyear ATV tires out of the Titan Tire production facility located in Freeport, Ill. This is the first time since 2009 that this full lineup of ATV tires has been offered.
See the latest in new farm technology at the 2015 Farm Progress Show, Sept. 1-3, 2015, in Decatur, Ill.
"There's a growing customer demand for high-quality, American-made tires that can cater to a wide range of two- and four-wheel drive ATV and UTV applications," said Holly O'Neill, consumer sales specialist at Titan International. "With industry-exclusive designs — like our Extended Mobility Technology with run-flat capabilities — and a range of unique tread styles, we feel strongly that the Goodyear ATV lineup is well-suited to meet the needs in the market, and we're happy to bring the line back into production."
Nearly 70 styles >>
Styles of Goodyear ATV tires and UTV tires available
The nearly 70 newly available Goodyear tires across six lines are designed to encompass the full range of ATV and UTV applications – from all-purpose tires for recreation, to hard-working tires for the most demanding environments, Titan says. The lines include:
• Tracker – Designed with five variations of highly capable tread styles for versatile performance in snow, mud or utility applications. Sizes range from AT22x10-9 to AT27x12-12 and everything in between.
• Rawhide – Available in self-cleaning, deep-tread styles for gaining traction and flotation in challenging conditions, such as mud, clay, sand and bogs. Sizes range from 21x11.00-8 NHS to 26x11-12.
• ATT – Created for two- and four-wheel drive ATVs that require performance in the areas of traction, steering response, and ride comfort. Sizes range from AT25x11-9 to 25x10-12.
• Wrangler Sport – Design offers the perfect combination of traction, steering and ride comfort for recreation and trail riding. Sizes range from AT22x8-10 to 24x11.00-10.
• Runamuck: Sized and designed for excellent flotation in extremely wet, swampy or sandy conditions. The Runamuck has excellent self-cleaning capabilities and is available in 22x10.00-8 NHS.
• Compass Terra: Designed with a rugged cord body that resists bruising and punctures in order to perform on the roughest of back roads and trails. This tire is available in AT21x11-8.
Goodyear Extended Mobility Technology
Several lines of Goodyear ATV tires – including the Tracker P, Tracker Mudrunner, Tracker WS, and Rawhide ATT, can be equipped with Goodyear EMT.
Tires outfitted with the technology have a tough sidewall insert that extends to the centerline, which gives excellent puncture-resistance and provides the tire with the structural stiffness necessary to perform without air pressure. This design allows tires to run up to 50 miles at 25 mph with run-flat capability.
A patented bead configuration prevents the tire from slipping off the wheel during run-flat conditions, ensuring the rider can make it back to a safe location up to 50 miles away.
Please visit the Titan catalog website to see the full lineup of Goodyear ATV and UTV tires.
Source: Titan Tires
Catch more new farm products, farm equipment and farm technology news with FarmerIron and Farm Progress' What's New area.