Need to catch up? Here are some food, agriculture and farm stories you might have missed this week.
1. Privacy lawsuit dismissed. Judge dismisses lawsuit challenging EPA's 2013 release of farmers' information to environmental groups. Farm Futures
2. Florida without oranges. Florida citrus production declines as greening slowly claims orchards. The Atlantic
3. Seed science. Young agricultural scientists earn top prize in the Google Science Fair. Feed the Future blog
4. Consumers and animal care. Farmers can improve productivity and profitability while meeting consumers' requests, Food Dialogues panelists say. Farm Progress
5. Bee protection. Better filters on planters could curb dust and control bees' exposure to neonicotinoids. Farm Press
6. Big involvement. Nearly all of California's Laton High students are finding confidence, career direction in FFA experiences. Fresno Bee
7. China's GMO rules. China has too many rules on GMO crops that could be hurting its long-term ag competitiveness. Wall Street Journal
And your bonus:
Smiling cows. Do you know what makes a cow smile? Beef Producer
Farmer Nice. Iowa Nice Guy offers a satirical look at farm production.