Need to catch up? Here are some food, agriculture and farm stories you might have missed this week.
1. John Deere and Climate Corporation make a deal. In a move that was pretty hard to predict, two big names have joined forces. Farm Futures
2. Congress' worth. As much as 99% of the poorest member of Congress' money is tied up in real estate. Guess what he does for a living. LA Times
3. Full TPP makes appearance. Some ag groups pleased, others concerned; still others not sure yet. Farm Futures
4. Jobs for ag grads. There are plenty of jobs to go around, if you have an ag degree. KUNC
5. Trade moves. South Africa will lose zero tariff privilege to ship ag products to the U.S. Feedstuffs
6. McDs to veggie burgers. Former McDonald's CEO makes switch to vegan company. Entrepreneur
7. Survey on the way. Scientists will ask farmers about herbicide resistant weeds in special survey. Farm Progress
And your bonus:
Vegan Guinness. New filtration system will make the classic pint of Guinness vegan-friendly.
See a new installment of '7 ag stories you might have missed' every Friday at 2 p.m. on Farm Futures and Farm Progress sites. And as always, keep up throughout the week with daily ag news and grain market updates by visiting us on Twitter or Facebook.
Browse the '7 ag stories' archives
10/30: Tech in farm succession planning, 2016 farm financials, FFA convention
10/23: Wild roots, transportation bill, mustard, milkweed lawns and hot dog emojis
10/16: Pork on the menu, GMO opt-out, expensive pumpkin pies and following 'Chip'
10/9: Waters of the U.S. stay, Trans-Pacific Partnership and agriculture