The Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City is sponsoring an Agricultural Sustainability Forum on Thursday, Sept. 23. USDA Deputy Secretary Kathleen Merrigan and other nationally recognized speakers will present the global perspective and implications of agricultural sustainability at the September Issue Forum.
Deputy Secretary Merrigan has been an influential voice within the Obama Administration on agricultural sustainability and food policy issues. She will provide an insight into the USDA's perspective on this topic.
Other speakers on the September Issue Forum program are:
* Sara Wyant, publisher, AGRI-Pulse Newsletter
* Sharon Bomer Lauritsen, executive vice president, Biotechnology Industry Organization
* Rick Tolman, CEO, National Corn Growers Association
* David Darr, vice president, Dairy Farmers of America
* Marty Strauss; partner; Kahn, Strauss and Associates
* Charlie Arnot, CEO, Center for Food Integrity; president, CMA Consulting.
The session will be held from 10 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. at the American Royal, Kansas City.
Registration deadline is Sept. 20. To register and for more information, contact:
Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City