A series of educational seminars for managing price risk using ethanol futures contracts, hosted by the Chicago Board of Trade, will be held in six Midwestern cities in April and May. The seminars are free and open to the public.
The seminars will be held from 10:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Seminar topics will include an overview of CBOT Ethanol futures and OTC products, advanced strategies for managing ethanol price risk and a market outlook.
The dates and locations are as follows:
- April 17: Omaha (Doubletree Omaha Downtown)
- April 24: Cedar Rapids (Crowne Plaza Five Seasons Hotel)
- April 25: Bloomington/Normal (Doubletree Hotel Bloomington)
- April 26: Indianapolis (Sheraton Indianapolis Hotels and Suites)
- May 2: Minneapolis (Minneapolis Airport Marriott)
- May 3: Sioux Falls (Sheraton Hotel/Sioux Falls Convention Center)
For more information and to register for one of the seminars, visit www.cbot.com/ethanolseminars.